Luxurious Cyprus Bed and Breakfast
Location: Luxurious Cyprus bed and breakfast only 5 mins from Polis/Latchi, 45 mins from Paphos on the west of the island.
A perfect spot for a relaxing stopover while touring the island!
Spiti Gerania (which means Geranium House) is a gorgeous, eco-friendly (solar powered ) stone house set high on a hillside overlooking Chrysochous bay. It is open all year round for Bed & Breakfast.
Ideally situated in a quiet rural location, yet only a few minutes drive from the many restaurants and bars in Latchi harbour or the traditional Cypriot tavernas in Polis.
Here you can enjoy:
- Luxury ensuite double rooms with cool, crisp, cotton linen
- Pool - for a refreshing morning swim
- Amazing views from all bedrooms
- Spacious roof terrace
- Ceiling fans for warmer months, underfloor heating and a woodburner stove for cooler months
- 24/7 FREE internet access
- Satellite TV and a cosy lounge
- Healthy breakfasts including fresh seasonal fruit & homemade jams
- Friendly owners who will share their knowledge of the local area with you
Prices from Euros €80 per room per night including breakfast(max 2 sharing).
Click here to calculate in your currency:XE.com Currency Converter.
Credit cards accepted via Paypal for advance payment of deposit.
NB: This Cyprus B & B has a STRICT NO SMOKING policy ANYWHERE on the premises.Please DO NOT make an enquiry if you are a smoker.
Not suitable for families ie. NO CHILDREN.
Please note that accommodation is intended for guests who want to spend their time exploring the local area and is NOT a cheap villa holiday alternative.
Guests are expected to leave the property in the morning after breakfast and return late afternoon.
For enquiries and bookings about this Cyprus B & B, you can contact the owners of Spiti Gerania here.
Just fill in the form below, ensuring you enter your correct e-mail address to guarantee a quick response.
HOME| SITEMAP | CONTACT | ABOUT| SITE POLICIES| FINANCIAL FREEDOM
VILLAS| HOTELS| ONLINE TAXI BOOKINGS| CHEAP FLIGHTS| CAR HIRE
Powered by Site Build It!
Return from Cyprus Bed and Breakfast to Accommodation