Motorbike license

by rihanna

I'm 17 years old (girl by the way) and I love motorbikes. I've saved up enough money to buy myself a kawasaki Inja 250r ,but I know I can't drive it at my age :( .

Is there anyway I can drive it at the age of 18? I really want to drive it and I can't wait until I'm 21 -.- it's a long way . Is there anyway? even if I can drive it off road, would I be able to? and what license do I have to require to drive this motorbike?

Please help I really want to know? and if I can't drive a 250cc is there any nice motorbikes out there which I can drive at the age of 18? not scooters I dont really like scooters that much hah xD

Comments for Motorbike license

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 12, 2011
Motorbikes in Cyprus
by: Helen

I think you need to be 21 to ride a 250cc bike.. I'm not sure what licence you need but go to your nearest transport office to find out.

Off-road? Possibly. But I would suspect you would be doing that illegally.

The transport office is your best bet or you will just have to get used to riding a smaller cc bike until you are older.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask CTS.