How to get a spouse's Visa for Cyprus


I am a Pakistani national and student in Cyprus. still to study here until June 2013 to complete my study course. I want to invite my wife from pakistan to live together with her until the time period of my study. I want to know how it will be possible according to the Cyprus rules and regulations.

Comments for How to get a spouse's Visa for Cyprus

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 22, 2016
Cyprus Spouse Study Visa
by: Anonymous

Students should be possessed with the relevant permit issued by the Civil Archive and Migration Department of Cyprus. The student visa will be issued for a specific educational institution further in case if the foreign student to decided to change an educational institution means then they must obtain a new residence permit for that institution. In Addition to that Cyprus Spouse study visa will be availed for those who are looking to continue their studies even after marriage.

Applicants Nationals of other countries

Students from non EU countries need a student visa for entry to Cyprus. Student visas are issued only to full-time not for evening classes or part time students.

Student visas can be issued either by an Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in the candidate's home country or by the Migration Department in Cyprus.

School attendance is compulsory and concerns the programes and disciplines of study approved by the Ministry of Education and Culture.

Sep 27, 2011
Visa application for Cyprus
by: Helen

Your wife will need a visa to enter Cyprus as per this list of countries that require a visa.

You need to speak to the relevant embassy in Pakistan to obtain the visa. But I'm not sure how long you can get a visa for - I think it's only 3 months for a visitor. Again ask at your embassy.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask CTS.