Minimum age laws and restrictions in Cyprus
I've lived in Cyprus but only from a young age 5-10. And now that I'm reaching adult age
(18 soon) and I'm living in England, I've realised how little basics I know about age laws
and restrictions in Cyprus.
I was just wondering if you knew the answers to the following.
1) The age you need to be to hire a moped?
2) Whether you need a moped license? (I have a full UK driving license but not a moped license)
3) What the legal drinking age is?
4) What the legal smoking age is?
5) How much cigarettes/alcohol can you bring back to the UK?
6) How old you need to be to hire a car?
7) Whether Cyprus is now Euro's?
Brilliant site btw unlike the other very commercialised Cyprus sites out there.
Thanks a lot, I hope you can respond asap as I'm looking to book my holiday :)