Win a wedding dress for your Cyprus wedding
Welcome to the May/June 2010 edition of CTS News
...Your source of friendly insider news from unspoilt sunny Cyprus.
With the holiday season now in full swing and WEDDINGS happening all over the place, we have a great competition to win a wedding dress!
You may not need one but with so many people getting married in Cyprus, maybe you know someone who does! If not, take a look at our other offers including how to get a free holiday, by doing a house swop!
Win a wedding dress, do a house swop and save money advertising your holiday home on Cyprus Travel Secrets.
But first a warm welcome to all our new readers - New subscribers please scroll to the bottom of the page to get your secret free gift.
Hotel staff may strike this summer
Tourists to Cyprus this summer may see hotel staff go on strike.
Find out why here.
Tragic death of infant locked in car by father
In early June, a shocking and tragic death occurred when a 5 year-old boy was locked in a car for the entire day by his father.
Find out more here.
Taxi drivers blockade Paphos airport
There was fun and games at Paphos airport on June 12th when some of the taxi drivers decided to blockade the airport.
Read more about it.
Helios crash trial focus on incompetent captain
The current trial taking place over the Helios plane crash which killed 119 people has focused on the incompetency of the captain.
Find out more details here.
Offers and Great Deals
- WIN a wedding dress! Are you getting married or know someone who is? You don't have to be tying the knot in Cyprus but if you want to win a CUSTOM made wedding dress, all that is required is that you submit a story about how you got engaged.
To enter either click on this link or, for tips on how to win and further details go to my sister site Cheap Wedding Secrets.com.
- Get a FREE holiday by doing a Home Exchange. Seen the film Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslett? Why not do a house swop for your next holiday and stay in someone else's home anywhere in the world?
We've teamed up with the same home exchange company featured in the Holiday film. You can get 20% discount off the monthly membership fee by going to this page. And once you're a member, you can get a free home exchange whenever you want. All you need to do is find a cheap flight!
- Travel insurance from just £2.49 with Flexicover including cover for over 65s and pre-existing medical conditions. Whether it's a single trip, multi-trip, winter long stay, sports specific or even a gap year policy you want, take a look at Flexicover.
They have some great policies at great prices which are totally flexible according to the the travel insurance cover you need. So get a quote now and compare prices wih your existing travel insurance.
- The pogo jogging craze continues. Get rebounding and see how Cyprus Travel Secrets can help you get fit and have fun! Get yourself a pair of pogo jogging shoes called Kangoo Jumps and hop skip and jump your way to a new healthy you!
For more information, you need to see these crazy space-age shoes in action so check them out on this special page. I have just bought a pair and they are totally addictive, a little expensive at £149 per pair but you can get a 5% discount here.
- Need to hire a bike for your next visit to Cyprus? Our partner Wheelie Cyprus is offering 20% discount off a weekly bike hire until end August 2010 so just go to their website at Wheeliecyprus.com and quote code "summer20" to get your discount.
- Our Last Minute Holiday Deals page has more latest offers from our trusted travel partners.
Take a look at our holiday deals page here.
- And still on offer for CTS subscribers...is the Cyprus Cycling Guide eBook - OFFER STILL ON ONLY FOR CTS News subscribers.
Yes the book is STILL on offer for subscribers and spring is on its way, THE perfect time to cycle in Cyprus.
Get the guide at a 25% discount.
Only GBP£5.25 (Normal price GBP£6.99)
Click the following link for further details and enter this 25% off PROMOTIONAL code:
CTS CCGsub25ql on the order form.
Order the Cyprus Cycling Guide
Latest Cyprus Travel Secrets
Here are our latest pages from the Cyprus Travel Secrets website.
Apartment Holidays in Paphos - We have a new page on private apartments available for rent in Paphos. Some of the rates are as low as £175 per week so grab a bargain now.
Cyprus travel insurance for over 65's Find out how to get the best value travel insurance once you reach age 65 and over.
Gorge walking in the Avakas gorge Breathtaking pictures from the Avakas gorge.
Maintaining Cyprus Travel Secrets takes a lot of time so any support I can get is most welcome.
One way to support me is to link to the site on social bookmarking sites (you can click on one of the icons at the bottom of any page eg. Facebook, Stumbleupon etc) OR you can simply send this newsletter to a friend to tell them about Cyprus Travel Secrets. The more people who know about the site, the more visitors I can attract and every extra visitor helps to spread the word.
You can even buy me a cup of coffee! How? Just make a small donation via Paypal - via the donate button on the site.
Latest Weather in Polis and Latchi
I should be telling you how hot it is right now but June has been downright silly so far. We've had a mini heatwave into the 40's and the last week it's been blowing a howling gale and temperatures have plummeted. It even rained this morning! Boats have been grounded due to the high waves and there are more clouds than sun. Weird. But at least it's good weather for cycling!
Our gift to you!
(For new subscribers). Existing subscribers can skip this bit unless you want to send it to a friend!
Your SECRET free gift
A FREE E Book - Make your Content Presell
This E-Zine accompanies the Cyprus Travel Secrets website and is a product of Web Publishing.
Your FREE eBook tells you how it was done.
"Make your Content Presell" provided the inspiration and the know-how for me to start my own
website and to create an eNewsletter - the one you are reading right now!
I hope you get as much out of the eBook as I did. It may change your life - it certainly changed mine.
Click on the link below to download your FREE book:
Make Your Content Presell
That's all for this month.
See you next time
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.